Complaints and returns
1. The return of the goods takes place using the return and withdrawal form available on the ROOKS.PL website.
2. The return of the goods is possible up to 14 days from the date of purchase specified in the purchase document. Which means that on the 14th day, the returned goods must be delivered to the Seller's warehouse.
3. Withdrawal from the contract: the consumer must complete and sign the withdrawal form attached to the product and send it to the seller's address or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The return is at the buyer's expense.
5. The return may only refer to undamaged and unused goods with intact unit packages. The goods must come directly from the Seller and it is necessary to attach the original proof of purchase to the goods.
6. Simitec will each time carry out an inventory of the returned goods, on the basis of which it will determine whether the return takes place in accordance with the contract. If so, it will return the money to the buyer within 7 working days. Auto Partner will return the value of the returned goods and the one-time cost of delivering the goods to the customer.
7. If the goods are not in accordance with the contract, damaged or used, then Auto Partner will not accept the return and will not refund the money to the buyer, but will send the inventory document by e-mail.
8. Simitec does not accept any COD shipments.
9. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the customer is entitled to rights in accordance with the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended).
10. Inconsistencies in the delivery of the goods should be reported to Auto Partner using the goods delivery form available on the ROOKS.PL website or by sending a written notification to the Simitec address
11. When reporting non-conformities in delivery, the following procedures included in the notification form are helpful:
12. Providing the weight of the entire shipment broken down into parcels
13. Providing the tracking number and the name of the courier
14. Providing the number of the proof of purchase
15. In the case of damaged packages, taking photos of the shipment - external photos of the packages (each separately) and photos of non-compliant, damaged or defective goods (one for each incompatible item). The photos should be included in the non-compliance notification form.
Model withdrawal from the contract